Case Managers job is one of the most stressful professions in the medical field. For that reason, Advanced Air Ambulance is extremely attentive to your needs when requesting information and cost of air medical flights for your patients.
We understand the complexity and the tremendous workload on you as a case manager when making quick and difficult healthcare decisions for your patients. Therefore, we are here to assist with our resources to ease the burden on you in arranging for your patients’ medevac flights with the least involvement possible when arranging for an air ambulance flight. Our medical flight specialists and coordinators make sure that you are aware of all options available for your patients.
Here is a short list of what we do to alleviate the stress on you as a case manager:
- First of all, one call does it all for patient’s transport.
- We arrange for complete bedside to bedside transfer.
- We call-in for medical report to make sure the patient is fit to fly.
- We coordinate with the medical facility regarding patient discharge.
- We communicate with the patient’s receiving medical facility.
- We assist with the patient’s insurance benefits, coverage and pre-authorization.
- As the air ambulance flight in progress, we keep all parties involved with updates.
Please rest assure that throughout the entire process, our main focus is the safety and the well-being of our patients. The flight medical team are the most qualified air ambulance professionals on board with the patient to offer the highest quality care possible during the patient’s journey.
Our pledge to you is to make sure the transport will be as smooth as possible for you and the patient’s family members. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your patients.